EVEN MORE DIFFERENCES
ABOUT THIS MODEL
Hot on the heels of the unprecedented demand for the AVX1980, the performance-bred 2080 extends another 4 inches in length, further reinforcing the superior ride of these extraordinary all-welded, pad hulls. The 20’ 2” design also carries an increased horsepower rating for today’s modern 200HP outboards. It’s a fired-up platform infused with a new generation of tournament-level performance. Other distinctive traits include an incredibly quick hole shot and the ultra-smooth feel of SeaStar™ Pro steering. Topping off the rig’s responsive handling, thirty-five gallons of fuel capacity center the layout, lending an easy-going confidence to the rough water ride.
Inside the broad 95” beam, stretch-form gunnels surround a pair of massive decks loaded with storage space. A Minn Kota Fortrex commands the bow while our exclusive, glass-infused recessed trolling motor station includes cup and tool holders as well as room for up to 9-inch flush-mounted electronics on the bow panel. The center rod box carries room for sticks up to 8 ½’ in length while the port side easily holds 7’10” rods. The starboard compartment features room for more gear and there’s an insulated cooler just forward of the console. The locking deck storages also include raised lips, a rubber trim seal, and stainless-steel compression locks for exceptional wet weather protection.
At the helm,the glass-infused console is positioned for an abundance of leg room and the finished lower contours make it easy to move quickly in and out of the seat. Elsewhere, speed, tach, fuel, trim, and water pressure gauges are standard and there’s room to flush-mount up to 10” electronics. Also in the cockpit, lit-tip rocker switches are located for easy access and high performance bucket seats are designed with contour-hugging leg and lateral support. A third seat or center coin box/step is also available. There’s even a central step to the front deck with bonus storage for smaller items. Extra features like a remote drain plug and driver’s side seat slide come standard in our Victor™ package.
Looking aft, the rear side storages are not only up to 3 times larger than other aluminum rigs but they’re also made of reinforced fiberglass (not plastic). Plus, they’re insulated and designed for all-weather protection of your gear. The tournament-inspired livewell is equally well-equipped with an anti-splash ring, divider, and pump-out; no more wet hands trying to drain the well. At the stern, the rear power compartment is cavernous, with easy access to batteries, pumps and the bilge. It’s a wide-open world with plenty of room for additional gear like a spare prop, tools, and shallow water anchor pump.
The AVX2080. Cradled by a custom-built, tandem axle trailer, this revolutionary rig is ready to run the circuit and play for money. Launch to load, it’s a fiberglass-infused hybrid carrying the size, speed, and fishability that many have requested – all at a price that’s a fraction of what traditional glass hulls can command. Combined with our advanced Dense Base™ superstructure, Vector Force™ transom, and Hard Case™ paint, this wood-free machine doesn’t just talk a good game – It’s redefining it!
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Available with Power of Choice Professionally Rigged Outboards
- All-Welded AVX High-Performance Hull (.125” thickness)
- Vector Force™ Solid Transom
- Dense Base™ Superstructure Design
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Crank Battery includes Battery Tray and Tie-Down
- SeaStar™ Pro Smooth Hydraulic Steering
- Flush-Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Tournament Grade Fiberglass Aerated Livewell with Anti-Splash Ring, Divider and Pump-Out
- Bow Trim and Navigation Light Switches
- Speed, Tach, Fuel, Trim, and Water Pressure Gauges
- Balanced Weight Distribution & Design
- Trac-Tight™ Handling
- 32-Gallon Fuel Tank
- Wide Variety of Custom Factory-Rigged Electronics
- 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Wiring
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 45" Trolling Motor
- Dual Pro 6x3 On-board Battery Charger
- USB & 12V Power Outlets
- Bilge Pump
- Integrated LED Bow Lights with Removable Stern Navigation Light
- Master Switch and Breakers
- Lit-Tip Toggle Switches with Convenient Resettable Breakers
- LED Light Under Driver Console
- Integrated Horn Assembly
- Custom-contoured High Performance Bucket Seats with (2) Fold-down Fishing Seats
- Oversized Fiberglass Storage Boxes with Raised Lip Dam and Weather Trim Seal.
- Wide Open Spacious Interior
- Greater Deck, Leg, and Console Room
- Aluminum Decks and Floors
- Compression Lid Latches
- Painted Underside of Lids
- Passenger Rod Rack with Rod Strap
- Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes
- Lockable Storage and Rod Boxes
- Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
- 3-Position Livewell Control
- Front Deck Step with Storage
- Upright Level Flotation
- Stainless Steel Pop-Up Cleats
- Center Rod and Tackle Storage with Dual Lift Assist
- Port Side Rod Storage with Tubes
- Injected Closed Cell Foam with Sound Dampening Advantage
- Hard Case™ Paint with Clear Coat Protection
- Glass-Infused Aluminum Hybrid Design
- Stretch-Form Gunnels
- Raised-Lip Construction and Weather Trim Seal on Rod Boxes and Storage Compartments
- Custom Painted-to-Match Fiberglass Console
- All Exterior Surfaces Painted
- Lid Undersides Painted
- Large diameter SS seat pedestals
- Marine Grade Carpet
- Insulated Fiberglass Cooler
- Fiberglass Control Panel, Bow Panel with Integrated, Recessed Trolling Motor Pedal Tray
- Wood-free Construction
- 4" Channel Frame
- 14" Aluminum Wheels with Radial Tires
- Skid-resistant Step Pads
- Custom-Matched Hard Case™ Painted Fenders with Clear Coat
- Tandem Axle
- Hydraulic Surge Disc Brakes
- LED Lighting with Back-up Lights
- Trailer Tongue Jack
- Swing-Away Tongue
- Leaf Spring Axles
- Wire Protected Housing
- Forged (not cut) Transverse Channel Support Beams
- Custom-fitted Bunks
- Integrated Load Guides
- Victor Shield™ UV Stable Polyurea Coating
- Vault Hybrid Hubs
- Length 20'2"
- HP 200
- Beam 95"
- Fuel 35 gallons
- Rod Box Length Port 7'10"
- Rod Box Length Center 8'6"
- Overall Width 8'2"
- Overall Boat/Motor/Trailer Length 23'10" (tongue open, no jackplate, motor down)